Spinal Fusion. Aftermath:
- I'm screwed.
- Thanks God, it's a Fusion, not Fission.
- As Lenin said: "Better fewer, but better".
- Spineless.
- Straight as an arrow.
- Need back up. Can't backup.
- I have nerves in steel.
- Now that these two are fused forever, I wonder who caught the bouquet.
- No one can stab me in the back.
- The fridge now pulls me like a magnet.
- Feel like a Man of (a little bit of) Steel.
- Ready to make Rare Minerals deal.
- My Disco now sounds like Heavy Metal.
- My break dance now comes with heavy metal.
- Like C-3PO.
- Now I have a Core! I went hardcore.
- Cyborgs, move over.
- Endoskeleton: add AI to taste.
- Now I know what makes us human – pain.
- Like I need an oil change every 10000 steps.
- Feels like all my future plans, dreams, and inspirations just went down the… spine.
- Some people have nuts – I have Bolts!

0 Comments:
Отправить комментарий
<< Home